GSRTC (Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation) is a state owned passenger transport company that offers bus services within the state of Gujarat and to neighbouring states in the country. It is supported completely with technology to help the passengers have a seamless ticket booking and travel experience.
Logging into the GSRTC
If you are a passenger who frequently uses the GSRTC services, then you can make use of the gsrtc.net link to book your tickets or to check the timings of your buses.
If you are already a member in GSRTC, then you can easily login to their website using the following simple steps
- Login to the GSRTC portal using the link gsrtc.net
- Once you click on this link you will find yourself in a webpage that has the input box to provide the username and password.
- Enter the username which you had chosen before and also type in the password in the space provided.
- Once done, click on the blue colored “Login” tab which will take you to your account in the GSRTC website.
- Now you can use the site to book tickets or check the timing of your buses and so on.
In case you have forgotten your password, you can click on the “Forgot password?” link which will take help you secure a new password to get into your account in the most secure means.
More on GSRTC
With nearly 125 depots spread across 16 divisions, the GSRTC has more than 7500 buses in its fleet. GSRTC is the first in the country to introduce GPS/PIS tracking and information system for all their buses and they have a huge multitude of electronic ticketing machines that passengers can use at their convenience as well. They guarantee improved security with CCTV surveillance in all their depots as well.
Visit GSRTC website