A prepaid card which is designed to make you manage money easily and access your accounts with ease, is what My Vanilla card is all about. There are no credit checks to be done prior to getting this card or any kind of paper forms to fill out either as this is not a credit card. What makes it even more interesting is that you don’t even need a bank account to get this card and you can use it on all outlets that accept Visa and Master cards.
Accessing My Vanilla Card
If you have a My Vanilla card and you want to access your account and get details, then all you need to do is follow the below simple steps.
Click on the below link to start with.
Once you click on the above link, you will be directed to the web page as given below.
- On the page, you will find the provision to enter the username for your My Vanilla card account along with a field to enter the password.
- Provide the information as required and click on the check box next to “I’m not a robot”.
- Now click on the “Sign In” button and you will be directed to the page that will give information about your account.
- In case you are a first time user of the online services, then you will have to set up your account using the “Account setup” option right below the “Sign In” tab.
- For those who have forgotten their password, help is ready at the “Forgot Password?” tab which will ensure that you are able to login again to your account securely.
What can you do with My Vanilla card?
The possibilities are endless while using the My Vanilla card. You can use it anywhere Visa and Mastercards are accepted and since it is not a credit card you have no qualms of going through credit checks either.
- You can add funds to the account through a direct deposit or by simply reloading the Vanilla.
- Keep yourself updated on the account balance and transactions with text alerts.
- Easy to transfer funds between MyVanilla cards.
In short, it is a complete tool for managing money within your fingertips and it gives you more power in spending across the world. It is used both online and offline making it a more feasible card to own.