Banking should never be dictated by the terms of others, at least that is what the First Community bank believes in. They offer you banking which will be on your terms and on your time and they offer you an easy and free checking account which makes financial transactions much simpler for everyone.
Getting into FCB
If you are interested in knowing about the products that they offer or you want to open an account or you want to access your account with the First Community Bank (FCB) all that you need to do is click on the below link.
The above link will take you to the home page of the bank website which looks like below.
As you can see from the above screen, information about deposits, insurance, investments, etc. are available on this page and you can choose the one that you want to look into.
For those who want to login to their FCB account online, you can follow the below mentioned steps todo the same.
- To start with use the link provided above to go to the home page
- On the top right corner of the page, you will find the provision for online banking login.
- Here you can click on the drop down and choose any from the list based on the type of account you need. Whether it is a trust account or wealth management or credit card account or you want to open an account online, you can choose what you want from this list.
- Right below this tab, you can see the provision for giving user name. Provide the same and click on the log in tab which will take you to another page for providing password.
With a history that dates back to 1874, the First community bank has been providing excellent banking and financial services and has its headquarters in the state of Virginia. They offer investment and wealth management services as well and have more than 40 branches in different locations catering to customers across the nation. You can open a free community checking account with the following features with them.
- There is no minimum balance requirement.
- No service charges to pay every month.
- Mobile and online banking for free
- Tool for planning your finance namely MyFinance which is also for free.
- And a whole lot of benefits and investment options.